Wildlands Restoration Volunteers

Temporary Worker International Agreement

This scheme is for people who come to Britain to provide a service to the United Kingdom under a contractual agreement under international law. These include the General Agreement on Trade in Services (GATS) or other international agreements, overseas government staff and international organizations, as well as private staff in diplomatic homes. similar agreements between the UK and another country; Applicants for entry and Tier 5 contracts must have at least USD 945 unless their sponsor Tier 5 can guarantee their retention with the UK Home Office. Only “A-rated” sponsors have this option. The category of the international agreement is for people who arrive in the UK under contract to register work under international law. To apply in this category, you need a Tier 5 sponsorship certificate valid by a licensed Tier 5 sponsor organization. Among the work covered by this visa is: the visa category for international agreements does not include the GATS obligation or similar obligations in other agreements. Persons arriving in the UK under these agreements should be covered by Level 2 (intra-company transfer) of the points system. (i) General Agreement on Trade in Services (GATS) The applicant must work for a sponsor of a country that is a member of the World Trade Organization (WHO) and has signed the agreement; or has a bilateral agreement with the United Kingdom or the European Union; or is a member of the European Union. The applicant must work in accordance with the terms of the international agreement indicated and, finally, work (if applicable) for the employer who received the contract or provide services to the British client. The Tier 5 (Temporary Workers) programme allows individuals to travel to the UK with a job offer for specific purposes or for temporary/short-term employment. The scheme consists of five subcategory for different sectors.

(ii) Overseas government and international organization staff The applicant must have an employment contract with the overseas government or international organization. The applicant cannot be employed in any other job for its sponsor which is not indicated in the sponsorship certificate and should not intend to move into another category of workers under the international agreements scheme after entering the United Kingdom. If you have a contract to perform work under international law, you can apply for a Tier 5 – International Agreement visa. Individuals can opt for a Tier 5 (International Agreement) visa while in the UK if they wish to continue working for the same employer. To pass this visa, they must have a work permit and work for an international organization or government abroad. They can stay in the UK for more than 28 days for two years or the date on their sponsorship certificate. You can apply for a visa for temporary workers – International Convention (T5) if you are in charge during your stay in the UK of work under international law or the treaty. For example, if you will be: Usually up to one month after the expiry of the working time indicated on your sponsorship certificate and up to 2 years with extensions. You can stay longer if you apply as an employee of a foreign government or international organization or as a private agent in a diplomatic budget.